Monday, December 6, 2010

Paralyzed - The Used



MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Formed in 2001 and from Orem, Utah, The Used consists of Dan Whitesides, Bert McCracken, Quinn Allman, and Jeph Howard. They have four albums out, a self-titled one from 2002, In Love and Death from 2004, Lies for Liars from 2007, and Artwork from 2009. The have done several world tours and have an official website.
I discovered them through an older friend of mine. I've been playing their first 3 albums incessantly while I bike ride back and forth to school. My favorite album is Lies for Liars. I will admit I've had a few dances sessions with I-pod to it. Initially, I thought they were mostly a rock band (this was the genre of all favorites), but as I explore the albums more, I've found quite a variety, mostly consisting of love songs. And everybody loves a good, angsty love song. If you like this song I recommend Liar Liar, Hospital, and Empty With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment