Friday, December 10, 2010

Scratch - Beach Girl5


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
 This song was appeared on the first episode of Disney Channel's new show- Shake it Up. I was upstairs trying to sleep while my sister was watching TV. Rather than falling head over heels for the TV show, as she did, I found a few good songs.
I suspect the band, who is very new to the music scene, got featured so quickly because one of the members was a former back up dancer and friend of Miley Cyrus. There is a lot information about the musicians themselves, but still little being reported on their music.
Scratch is a very peppy song, definitely dance-in-your-room music. The song is featured on Shake it Up right after the opening of the first episode, and with good reason. It's very catchy as well, and appears to be quite popular. Beach Girl5 has done 5 remixes of the song. Unfortunately, I believe this doesn't bode well for the band. Although I haven't listened to the rest of their album, remixing songs into the ground is a typical move of desperate one hit wonders.

1 comment: