Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Generation - Starfield

I don't know what it is about Canadian bands that is so awesometastic.  But they really are awesometastic.  Starfield is a Canadian band.  'Nuff said.
My Generation is a haunting rock ballad with cryptic yet epic lyrics.  Fitted with strong falsetto and stronger guitars, Starfield doesn't hesitate to bang away on the cymbals or yell out their anthem.  What stood out most to me was the incredible bass part.  It's slightly subtle during the chorus and verse, but when it comes out during the instrumental break it's hard to pick your jaw up from the ground.  The piano part is nice and freaky too.  Me gusta mucho.

2 comments:

  1. I've never listened to a Canadian band before. I'm diggin it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know they were from Canada haha
    youre right! Canadian BAnds are great!!
    and evenmore the ones like Starfield that create music for a biggest purpouse!

    ReplyDelete