Monday, March 16, 2009

Kinderszenen, Op. 15: No. 7. Träumerei - Robert A. Schumann (performed by Ilana Vered)

I consider myself an audacious person - one so audacious that I would go as far as to put classical music on the Baron Boombox. Heresy, you say? Nonsense, says I. Give this a chance and tell me after your done that you didn't enjoy it just a little bit. Classical music is for anyone and everyone. In my opinion, you you're not allowed to say that you enjoy music unless you can enjoy this.
So if you find yourself among the masses that consider this boring, lame, or an old and dying (or dead) form of musical entertainment, then don't worry. Regular programming will resume shortly.

Enjoy.

Edit 3/16, 2:56PM: I've just realized that many of the imeem embeds that have been put up only feature 30 second samples, while others include the full song. We're currently working on a solution for this. 

1 comment:

  1. It's all good in the hood! I listen to classical music on my iTune's radio!

    ReplyDelete