Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update

Hey, it's Zack. I've updated the website a little.
In case you haven't already noticed, then these are the changes:

With the widgets:
  1. Added a welcome.
  2. Moved the hit-counter down to the bottom.
  3. Deleted the "note from the bloggers" widget. This used to be the old welcome. I made a copy of it if you'd like to compare, and I'll give it to you upon request.
  4. Deleted the "downloads?" widget.
With the blog itself:
  1. Added the stars at the bottom of each post which anyone can use to rate.
  2. Changed commenting circumstances. Now, when you comment, you will be taken to the individual post's home-page where the commenting box is embedded into the page instead of being taken to the old page – the one that looks the same for all blogs.
This is just what I've initially done. This means that there may or may not be more stuff to come. I haven't fully looked at the new "Blogger in Draft" stuff yet, so in the meantime, why don't you take a look yourself.

If you have any comments regarding the changes that I've made here or would like to suggest further changes, please do not refrain from saying so - I'd like to hear it!

5 comments:

  1. This is great Zack! Thanks for making all of these changes.

    ps. tell me your bicycle story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you later. In the meantime, be sure to wear your helmet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have one!
    - Mukta

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT! WHHAAAAAAHHHTT?

    Go to REI and get one ASAP!

    I don't have to tell you my story, now, do I? I THINK I DO!

    Honestly, I laugh at people who don't wear their helmets! And those people who have helmets but just let them hang off their handle bars? They crack me up!
    You don't want me to laugh at you... do you? No. You don't.

    GET YOURSELF A HELMET!

    oh, uh, that ^ wasn't my story. i was just pointing out that i need to tell it to you.

    NOW GO!

    ReplyDelete