Saturday, October 30, 2010

Deadmau5: I Remember




It's a late Saturday night and it's just dead quiet. While I was doing homework I thought, "Well, I can't let this fine night go to waste." If you get what I mean, listening to this song is the way to go. This song has this fast paced beat but also have that calm, tranquil feeling that makes your ears satisfied. 

Joel Zimmerman, also known as deadmau5, has a way of creating and combining electronic/trance/techno music. Now hold on, why does every album he released there's always have that weird looking mouse? It's all from Joel's stage name, "deadmau5". One day a moused crawled to his computer and just died in front of him. He first thought of "Dead Mouse" but he then shortened it to "deadmau5" In 2006, he released his first album called "Get Scraped".  In 2008, Joel released another album called "Random Album Title" where the song I Remember became a popular song. His recent album which was released 2009, is "For Lack a Better Name". The song Ghosts N Stuff is recently the number one song right now. 


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




No comments:

Post a Comment