Tuesday, September 8, 2009

6 Underground - Sneaker Pimps


Ok, I'm here.
Ahhhhh.
Now back to work.
I go through musical moods. Sometimes I'm into jazz. Sometimes I'm into rock. Sometimes all I'll do is sit in my room and listen to Counting Crows for hours and hours. Over the summer, I got into a Jack Johnson/Pearl Jam/Jimi Henxrix/Nirvana groove. Unfortunately, I never posted over the summer, so you missed that entirely and now I'm back into electronica again. That's right. I went full circle and you missed the good parts. Sorry.

Here I have two versions of the same song. First is 6 Underground by Sneaker Pimps. It's smooth, flowing, and has a nice pleasant beat to bob your head to (that's what I do O_o). The second is it's Perfecto remix. It's got a little more substance to it with added vocals backed by an electric guitar. Try them out and see which one you like better.

No comments:

Post a Comment