Thursday, May 8, 2008

NLT (Not Like Them)



boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com



This American boy group called NLT (Not Like Them) is quite similar to all of the boy bands from the 90's. I have to say that they are pretty good, because they have a bunch of great producers and songwriters helping them out including Timbaland, Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic, and Marques Houston. "He said, She said" was their first single and "Karma" is their newest one. The video was just released, and I have to say their dance skills aren't that bad. Here are some of the catchy tracks that I posted from their album that is going to be released in June 2008. If you like this kind of sound, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. dear nlt you guys are awsome i love your new songs i cant wait to buy your cd. You guys are soooo hot!! one of my favriote songs by you guys is karma you guys look sooo sexy in the video. Well gotta go your fan crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its crystal again can you guys write me back in tiger beat or something cause i dont have a coumputer at home.Thank you LoVE CRYSTAL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh i love you guys soo much!
    My fav is tht girl :D

    ReplyDelete