Saturday, March 15, 2008

Justice



boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com



Finally, the post I have been wanting to do. Justice is one of my favorite electronica groups, and I'm posting this now because I am going to see them over spring break, and I want to brag. Hailing from France, Justice is made of Gaspard AugĂ© and Xavier de Rosnay. They're famous for putting a "rock" spin on electronica, and burst into the music scene with their hit D.A.N.C.E. I included six songs, the first four are originals from their release, †. The fifth song is a remix of the Klaxons, and the last song is a DFA 1979 remix. I hope everyone here enjoys them as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. Nam is very popular you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, finally the spreading of Justice. This groups is also one of my favorites and all who read this blog should take a second to listen to their songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nam, i added pt. two to phantom if you don't mind. i like that one better than pt. 1 :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Death from Above 1979 is one of my loved bands
    I'm officially in love with this site, I had no idea there was a Justice remix!

    Nam and Owen, you guys are amazing

    P.S. It's Josephine by the way haha

    ReplyDelete